Top 5 Movies From Childhood That Deserve a Second Viewing
By The Dartmouth Mirror Staff
Published on Friday, February 15, 2013
- “The Color of Friendship,” an intense reflection on race relations and Apartheid that offered a lot more than your average Disney Channel Original Move.
- “Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest.” As obvious as the overwhelming environmental message was, we might have missed it as kids. It was “Avatar” before anyone had bright blue side-boob.
- “Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century,” even if the hit single “Zoom Zoom Zoom” by Protozoa isn’t as great as we remember.
- “The Sandlot.” You’re killing me, Smalls!
- “Space Jam.” No explanation needed.