Top 5 Movies for a Cold Day Indoors
By The Dartmouth Mirror Staff
Published on Friday, February 1, 2013
- “Heathers,” the ’80s cult classic high school drama features some of the best hair and best outfits ever shown in feature-length film.
- “Drop Dead Gorgeous,” a mockumentary about beauty pageant contestants in Minnesota. Strong enough accents to keep you laughing through the cold.
- “The Day After Tomorrow,” a disaster flick starring Jake Gyllenhaal that shows that things could always get worse, weather-wise.
- “Jaws,” a movie scary enough to require a cuddle buddy while simultaneously reminding you that you’re not always missing out when you’re not at the beach.
- “10 Things I Hate About You,” because every cold day needs a happy ending. Preferably featuring Heath Ledger.