Top 5 Performers at Dartmouth
By , The Dartmouth Staff
Published on Friday, January 18, 2013
- The Sun God: ’16s, this reference may be before your time, but since he actually made a living as a performance artist, we figured he deserved a shoutout.
- Ma Thayer: Performs every day at lunch and dinner.
- My Dartmouth ID: Which performs a disappearing act every time i’m trapped outside my door in the freezing cold.
- The Dartmouth vpn: Stealing the show and getting you netflix on your off-term. And access to scholarly articles, of course.
- Snapchat: Performing a selfie service that can’t be overlooked.