Top Ten Things Not to Say in an Interview
By Felicia Schwartz, The Dartmouth Staff
Published on Friday, July 27, 2012
- I think I'd be a perfect fit for Oliver Wy — I mean, Bridgewater.
- So, like, what exactly is a hedge fund?
- What will this experience look like on my resume?
- A challenge I've faced? I was down three games in a pong series, and I really turned it around.
- My passion for finance stems from my desire to be a millionaire by 25.
- I'm interested in Morgan Stanley because Goldman isn't offering an internship through recruiting this winter.
- Excuse me, did you just fart?
- I've demonstrated persistence on many nights out at Dartmouth. I boot and rally once a week.
- I decided to apply because of the social capital associated with your firm.
- Want to play pong after this?