Top 5 things to say that will get you punched in the face by a senior
By The Dartmouth Mirror Staff
Published on Friday, May 25, 2012
- “So what are you going to do with that theater major?” He/she probably knows that he/she wasted over $200,000 on an education — don’t rub it in.
- “Do you mind Greenprinting this for me? Oh right, they shut that off for you.”
- “Why don’t you just grab that from Topside? Oh right, they shut that off for you too.”
- “How many last chance matches did you get?” The answer is almost always zero.
- “Don’t you wish you could stay here forever?” Too real.